Happy 2016, Austin!
Jivaro Professional Headhunters would like to welcome Austin and the rest of Texas into the New Year and celebrate the exciting future we have ahead in the technology industry. The tech market is growing and developing at breakneck speeds, creating many jobs for those ready for the opportunity and challenge. Right now, Texas is a national hotspot for careers in the fast-paced world of high-tech.
Here at Jivaro, we want to help you find your next dream job. Whether you’re ready for something new or simply would like to take a peek at available positions on the market, we ask you to give us a shout as we are always being asked to fill a variety of positions for successful, innovative companies.
Wishing you a successful New Year!
Nic Bingham (and the Jivaro Austin Team)
Jivaro Professional Headhunters
Here is a quick snapshot of the high priority positions that we have been asked to fill in Q1 of 2016:
- Java Software Engineers – Web Services, REST APIs
- Java Software Engineers – Hadoop/Big Data
- Machine Learning Engineers – Any object oriented language
- PHP Full Stack Engineers
- Front End Developers – Angular OR jQuery OR React OR Backbone… various clients
- Ruby Full Stack Developers
- QA Automation – Selenium
- Software Engineers – Openstack/Python
- Cassandra Database Engineers
- UX Designers
- Data Scientists
- Mobile Developers – both iOS and Android
- Product Managers – consumer
- Sales Engineers – networking, security, and/or virtualization